- February 18 @ 3:15 pm - 6:30 pm
- February 19
- February 22
- February 25 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- March 11
- March 18
- March 19
- April 2 @ 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Welcome to Bellarine Secondary College!
Our College is the product of a long and proud history on the Bellarine Peninsula. Bellarine students are central to all that we do. All decisions are made with the outcomes and experiences of our students at the fore. The College provides students with a high quality education within a safe, orderly and supportive environment where all students are nurtured as valued members of the community. Students are encouraged to strive for excellence in a learning environment that promotes the core values of citizenship, respect, honesty, teamwork and the belief that we are all lifelong learners.
The College is committed to restorative practices and believes that positive, empathetic relationships are critical to an environment where students are confident to take risks and achieve to their full potential. Academic studies are embedded in a curriculum rich in the essential standards and which is differentiated to meet student needs.
The Select Entry Accelerated Learning (SEAL) program at the College is one of only 35 accredited programs in Victoria and provides like-minded students the opportunity to be accelerated and challenged. Students continue to achieve outstanding VCE results, with the College Dux ATAR scores for the last 3 years between 96.75 and 99.55. Alternatively, studies in Hands-on Learning, VCAL, VET and School-Based Apprenticeships provide pathways for the diverse cohort of students within the College’s learning community.
Bellarine Secondary College facilities are outstanding. The Potato Shed is our performing arts facility, the buildings on the Ocean Grove campus are modern and the swimming pool complex is our HAPE facility. Extensive technology spaces including engineering, building and construction along with agriculture and horticulture areas allow our students diversity in their programs.
The College is inclusive and centrally located on the Bellarine Peninsula with campuses in Ocean Grove (years 7-8) and Drysdale (years 9-12)
Bellarine Secondary College is a learning community with high expectations of all members, a commitment to excellent outcomes for every student and strong connections with our local community.
- Well appointed, spacious and modern learning facilities
- Picturesque and spacious grounds with award winning gardens
- Dual Campus offering a smaller, inclusive learning environment from primary to secondary schooling to ensure a smooth transition for your child
- Junior campus with a core curriculum providing a broad and strong foundation for future learning
- Senior campus boasting a diversity of programs providing individual pathways for all students including VCE, VET, VCAL and SBA.
- Diverse, well-rounded and differentiated curriculum embedded in the Australian Curriculum and complemented with a breadth of engaging subjects and pathways
- An instructional model providing consistent core teaching practice in all classes
- A strong focus on achieving academic excellence
- DEET Accredited Select Entry Accelerated Learning Program (SEAL)
- A House System promoting strong relationships and connections to the College and broader community
- A wide range of leadership and personal development opportunities
- A Positive Behaviors program promoting the College’s core values
- Strong links with the local community
- A robust laptop program across the college and 21st century teaching and learning program
- A Supportive program for students with disabilities
- A strong well-being program for your child to access
- Excellent sporting facilities with an active participation in the VSSSA sport and a range of extracurricular activities
- Strong camps program with opportunities for students at each year level