All students access laptops through the College Lease Program, to use as a learning tool in classes. The college has developed the necessary infrastructure to ensure fast and reliable access.
Laptops and associated technologies have the potential to transform teaching and learning through activities such as making short films, researching the latest information and connecting your child to students around Victoria, Australia and abroad via online learning communities. The use of technology at the College complements the school curriculum by providing digital learning tools that both engage students more actively in their learning and deepen their learning experience. We will continue participating in this exciting education revolution that allows students to further their learning through technology at school and at home, fosters collaboration and teamwork and encourages shared learning experiences.
As part of a comprehensive approach to the use of technology within the college, the Student and Family Handbook aims to address the expectations and processes relevant to the use of technology within and by the college.
It can be downloaded here.
For further information on the use of the Department of Education and Training’s Office 365 platform, click here
Acer TravelMate P238
- Intel Core i5
- 13.3″ HD 1366 x 768 resolution
- Intel HD Graphics 4400
- 4GB DR3 Memory
- 128GB SSD
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-N + Bluetooth 4.0
- 4-cell Li-ion battery pack Battery life: Up to 12.5 hours
- Acer Crystal Eye HD webcam
- 3 x USB Ports: 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0
- 1x USB Type-C Port
- 1 x RJ45 port
- 1 x HDMI with HDCP support
- 1 x Headphone-line out/Microphone-line in jack
- 1.5 kg (3.31 lbs.)
- 327 (W) x 228 (D) x 19.65 (H) mm
- 3 years Education Notebook Onsite Warranty